Monday, November 5, 2007

Review Central

If I have any consistent readers out there, which I doubt, I apologize for my extended absence of posting. The upheaval of life, the depression of existence, the need for a new mouse compatible with an old and unsupported platform...you understand. Besides, I haven't had that much to write about. But I have been watching a lot of movies, thanks to cable & Netflix, so in the interest of maintaining phalange phlexibility, I thought I'd make an effort to post simple reviews and impressions of whatever movie I happen to set my eyes upon each day.

I would love to be able to use this blog as a means of spreading my opinion about movies newly released to theaters, but let's face it; I just don't get out much. I don't have the money or the social compatibility to join many public viewings. Besides, there's enough crap out there about new movies. Some of it is valid opinions; most of it's crap. I have valid opinions no one gives a crap about, so it all evens out! Isn't that nice?

What would be nice is to see a movie I've known about since its release but never managed to see until now, review it here, and spark some interest in an older movie that really deserves an audience...assuming I myself have any audience at all. See you tomorrow!

No comments: